Goldman Sachs Inflation Protected Securities Fund

Scorecard
2 / 5 Stars
Lipper
4 4 1 4 1
Zacks Investment Research
5 (Strong Sell)
Standard & Poor's
---
TheStreet.com
E+ (Sell)

U.S. News evaluated 52 Inflation-Protected Bond Funds. Our list highlights the top-rated funds for long-term investors based on the ratings of leading fund industry researchers.

See all Goldman Sachs funds

See full Inflation-Protected Bond rankings

See more fund rankings

Performance

The fund has returned -5.99 percent over the past year, 3.77 percent over the past three years, and 5.92 percent over the past five years.

Trailing Returns Updated 02.28.2014
Year to date 2.3%
1 Year -6.0%
3 Years (Annualized) 3.8%
5 Years (Annualized) 5.9%
10 Years (Annualized) N/A

See more GSAPX performance

Summary

The investment seeks real return consistent with preservation of capital. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets plus any borrowings for investment purposes in inflation protected securities of varying maturities issued by the U.S. Treasury and other U.S. and non-U.S. government agencies and corporations. The remainder of the fund's Net Assets (up to 20%) may be invested in other fixed income securities.

Fees

Fees are Low compared to funds in the same category.
Goldman Sachs Inflation Protected Securities Fund has an expense ratio of 0.62 percent.

See more GSAPX fees

Risk

Risk is Above Average compared to funds in the same category according to Morningstar.

See more GSAPX risk