Manning & Napier Tax Managed Fund

Class A (EXTAX)
Scorecard
3 / 5 Stars
Lipper
3 3 4 3 2
Zacks Investment Research
3 (Hold)
Standard & Poor's
3 / 5 Stars
TheStreet.com
C- (Hold)

Fund Holdings

About 25 percent of the fund is devoted to mid-cap stocks. The other 75 percent is invested in large-caps, primarily domiciled in the United States. The fund’s holdings tend to be strong growth candidates with much higher valuations than even its peers.

Asset Allocation

% Long % Short % Net
Cash 1.96 0.38 1.57
Stocks 84.79 0.0 84.79
Bonds 0.0 0.0 0.0
Other 0.0 0.0 0.0
Foreign Bonds 0.0 0.0 0.0
Foreign Stocks 13.63 0.0 13.63
Convertible 0.0 0.0 0.0
Preferred 0.0 0.0 0.0

Updated 01.31.2014

Top 10 Holdings

Performance as of 02.28.2014

Portfolio as of 01.31.2014

Ticker YTD Return % % Net Assets
Google, Inc. Class A GOOG 7.32 3.87
Qualcomm, Inc. QCOM -0.36 3.03
EMC Corporation EMC 4.41 2.93
Hess Corp HES -4.24 2.73
Alcoa Inc AA 9.6 2.65
Juniper Networks, Inc. JNPR 17.37 2.48
Directv DTV 12.89 2.31
Cameron International Corporation CAM 6.08 2.01
Viacom, Inc. Class B VIAB -1.65 1.98
Nestle SA NSRGF 1.24 1.94