Philadelphia Investment Partners New Generation Fund

Class Other (PIPGX)

U.S. News evaluated 107 Long/Short Equity Funds. Our list highlights the top-rated funds for long-term investors based on the ratings of leading fund industry researchers.

See all Philadelphia Invmt Ptnrs New Generation funds

See full Long/Short Equity rankings

See more fund rankings

Performance

The fund has returned 9.65 percent over the past year.

Trailing Returns Updated 02.28.2014
Year to date 1.5%
1 Year 9.7%
3 Years (Annualized) N/A
5 Years (Annualized) N/A
10 Years (Annualized) N/A

See more PIPGX performance

Summary

The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation. The fund established long and short positions in equity securities of domestic and foreign companies. Under normal market conditions, it intends to invest approximately 75% of its assets in U.S. companies with the remaining 25% being invested in equity securities of non-U.S. companies.

Fees

Fees are Above Average compared to funds in the same category.
Philadelphia Investment Partners New Generation Fund has an expense ratio of 1.96 percent.

See more PIPGX fees

Risk

Risk is N/A compared to funds in the same category according to Morningstar.

See more PIPGX risk