1 / 5 Stars
3 1 1 1 4
Zacks Investment Research
5 (Strong Sell)
Standard & Poor's
2 / 5 Stars
#11 in Miscellaneous Region
U.S. News evaluated 18 Miscellaneous Region Funds. Our list highlights the top-rated funds for long-term investors based on the ratings of leading fund industry researchers.
The fund has returned -12.72 percent over the past year, -9.45 percent over the past three years, 21.80 percent over the past five years, and 8.91 percent over the past decade.
|Trailing Returns||Updated 01.31.2014|
|Year to date||-11.7%|
|3 Years (Annualized)||-9.5%|
|5 Years (Annualized)||21.8%|
|10 Years (Annualized)||8.9%|
The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in equity securities of Russian companies. The fund normally invests at least 80% of net assets in equity securities of Russian companies. It may invest the other 20% of assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies and debt securities issued or guaranteed by the Russian government without any restrictions based on investment quality or maturity of the debt securities. The fund may also invest in securities of companies located outside of Russia, including countries from the former Soviet Union. It is non-diversified.
Fees are High compared to funds in the same category.
ING Russia Fund has an expense ratio of 2.01 percent.
Risk is High compared to funds in the same category according to Morningstar.