Mairs & Power Balanced Fund

Class Inv (MAPOX)
Scorecard
5 / 5 Stars
Lipper
5 5 2
Zacks Investment Research
3 (Hold)
Standard & Poor's
5 / 5 Stars
TheStreet.com
B- (Buy)

Fund Holdings

The fund generally holds about 50 to 60 percent of its assets in domestic stocks such as 3M and UPS, rounding out the rest of the portfolio with about 40 percent of assets in corporate and government-agency bonds. As of September 2010, the fund was heavily invested in industrial materials and financial services. The fund has considerably fewer assets in the information sector than its category peers.

Asset Allocation

% Long % Net
Cash 3.27 3.27
Stocks 58.97 58.97
Bonds 33.22 33.22
Other 0.0 0.0
Foreign Bonds 1.96 1.96
Foreign Stocks 2.06 2.06
Convertible 0.0 0.0
Preferred 0.52 0.52

Updated 05.31.2014

Top 10 Holdings

Performance as of 06.30.2014

Portfolio as of 05.31.2014

Ticker YTD Return % % Net Assets
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B UPS -0.85 2.81
Schlumberger NV SLB 31.67 2.56
Emerson Electric Co EMR -3.95 2.51
Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM 1.46 2.49
Medtronic Inc MDT 12.38 2.43
U.S. Bancorp USB 8.45 2.29
Deluxe Corp DLX 16.29 2.22
Target Corp TGT -6.39 2.0
ConocoPhillips COP 23.84 1.94
3M Co MMM 4.29 1.94

See Also:

Top Mairs & Power Funds

Moderate Allocation Funds

Highest Returns (10-year)

See More Funds