Dreyfus AMT-Free Municipal Bond Fund

Scorecard
3 / 5 Stars
Lipper
3 3 2 4 5
Zacks Investment Research
3 (Hold)
Standard & Poor's
3 / 5 Stars
TheStreet.com
B- (Buy)

#26 in Muni National Long

U.S. News evaluated 59 Muni National Long Funds. Our list highlights the top-rated funds for long-term investors based on the ratings of leading fund industry researchers.

See all Dreyfus funds

See full Muni National Long rankings

See more fund rankings

Performance

The fund has returned -1.09 percent over the past year, 5.93 percent over the past three years, 5.86 percent over the past five years, and 3.90 percent over the past decade.

Trailing Returns Updated 02.28.2014
Year to date 3.6%
1 Year -1.1%
3 Years (Annualized) 5.9%
5 Years (Annualized) 5.9%
10 Years (Annualized) 3.9%

See more DMUAX performance

Summary

The investment seeks as high a level of current income exempt from federal income tax as is consistent with the preservation of capital. The fund normally invests substantially all of its net assets in municipal bonds that provide income exempt from federal income tax. It also seeks to provide income exempt from the federal alternative minimum tax. The fund invests at least 65% of assets in municipal bonds with an A or higher credit rating, or the unrated equivalent as determined by The Dreyfus Corporation. It may invest the remaining 35% of its assets in municipal bonds with a credit rating lower than A. The fund is non-diversified.

Fees

Fees are Above Average compared to funds in the same category.
Dreyfus AMT-Free Municipal Bond Fund has an expense ratio of 0.70 percent.

See more DMUAX fees

Risk

Risk is Average compared to funds in the same category according to Morningstar.

See more DMUAX risk