After testing yourself on consumer and personal finance questions from the National Consumers League, click below to see the answers.
1) People who invest in CDs may choose them because they want investment vehicles that:
Answer: a) Provide safety and income
2) Which of the following investments is the most volatile?
Answer: b) Stocks
3) Bonds described as "junk bonds" are also more positively called:
Answer: c) High-yield bonds
4) "Lemon laws" generally apply to what type of car?
Answer: a) New cars
5) What is true about checking accounts?
Answer: b) Banks can offer any interest rate they want to
Did you get them all correct or miss a few? Share what tripped you up—or didn't—below.