We're all feeling poorer, and we need something to blame, apparently.
According to a survey from marketing firm Issues and Answers and Stratcom Communications, we've already chosen the targets for our ire. Here they are, along with the percentages of people citing them:
- Mortgage companies (90 percent)
- Lending institutions, such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (88 percent)
- Federal government (86 percent)
- Oil companies, such as Exxon-Mobil (81 percent)
- Credit card companies -- Citigroup was cited as the "biggest offender (76 percent)
- Insurance companies, including AIG (56 percent)
- Food manufacturers (54 percent)
- Technology companies (53 percent)
Do you have any people, things or places to add to that list?