Here you go, for what it's worth:
1) The economy expands at a greater than 3 percent pace in the second half, but polls will continue to show that most Americans think the economy stinks.
2) Greater supply, slower global growth, less geopolitical risk, and changes in consumer behavior push oil prices back toward $60 a barrel.
3) No presidential candidate gets 50 percent of the popular vote.
4) Healthcare is a big political issue, but not one voter in 20 will understand the plans of the various candidates.
5) The World Series will be the Chicago Cubs vs. the Detroit Tigers in a rematch of the 1945 championship. Cubs win, Cubs win, Cubs win.
6) The most profitable film will be the monster movie Cloverfield .
7) Both major presidential candidates will offer a "new social contract" for worried American workers.
8) Both major presidential candidates will offer "Apollo Programs" for energy independence/climate change costing more in inflation-adjusted terms than the original moon mission.