Betting Markets: McCain to Win Florida

McCain is being predicted to win Florida, but only by barely beating Romney.

By SHARE

As of 5:56 this morning, before the polls opened in Florida, the Intrade betting markets gave John McCain a 55 percent chance to win Florida and Mitt Romney 45 percent. Pretty close, though. Doesn't look like the networks will be calling this one early.

TAGS:
Florida
McCain, John
Romney, Mitt
primaries
2008 presidential election

You Might Also Like