Traders Give Up on Hillary

Obama has taken a commanding lead in the betting markets.

By + More

It's pretty much total capitulation time over at the Intrade betting markets. Traders now give Barack Obama an 80 percent chance of being the 2008 Dem nominee, Hillary Clinton 20 percent. In other words, they give the junior U.S. senator from New York a puncher's chance but not much more. Let the final Hillary haymakers begin.


TAGS:
Clinton, Hillary
Obama, Barack
candidates
2008 presidential election

You Might Also Like