1) Great Pajamas Media post about floor traders and how they are not the elitists that the White House is trying to portray them as.
2) John Tamny compares our current woes to Japan's Lost Decade.
3) Free Market Politics notices the irrelevancy of the stimulus.
4) Some liberals worry that bank nationalization will end up creating Russian-style financial oligarchs when they institutions are eventually sold.
5) Arnold Kling makes the case that Keynes would not have support the Obama stimulus.
6) The insightful Rich Kaarlgard tells us who is really making American economic policy. And it ain't Larry Summers.