What do the following people have in common?
- Alan Greenspan, former Fed chief
- Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman Sachs chairman and CEO
- Barney Frank, House Financial Services Committee chairman
- Jean-Claude Trichet, European Central Bank president
- Eight members of South Carolina's Dillon High School, class of 1971
Answer: They all met with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke sometime between January 2007 and last month, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Bernanke is himself a member of Dillon High School's class of 1971. (Go, Wildcats.)