Stock market losses can be heartbreaking. But sharing your stories of nest egg decline can be cathartic. Here are a few personal finance bloggers to commiserate with or pick up some money tips from.
- 2 Million's 401(k) is down 33 percent.
- AllFinancialMatters says his wife's 401(k) is down 39 percent this year.
- My Money Blog lost nearly $12,000 in retirement and brokerage accounts.
- Get Rich Slowly offers tips for investing in a bear market.
- Consumerism Commentary is buying while the market is down.
- Five Cent Nickel discusses recovering from a stock market decline.
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich shares his take on the financial crisis.
- ShAARP Session compares 401(k)'s to fried eggs.