What is the sales prevention program? Well, let's put it this way: When buyers have lots of options, sometimes you can do things to keep them away for from making an offer.
I am sure agents could add to the list, here is a few I have noticed.
- Don't let the dog out of the garage, he bites.
- You must make an appointment 24 hours in advance.
- Price not negotiable, full price offers only.
- Home rented, must contact tenant to make appointment to show. No drop ins.
- No MLS key box.
- Please forgive condition of the home.
Read the rest here.