3. Lowe's. The home improvement retailer scored top ratings for customer service and satisfaction at Forrester, Zogby/MSN and Temkin.
4. Trader Joe's. Known for low prices and an affable staff, the grocery store notched top grades with Zogby Analytics/MSN and Temkin.
5. Marriott. The international hotel company scores high on Forrester's rating system as well as Zogby/MSN's. Marriott Hotels and Resorts as well as Courtyard by Marriott, which caters to business travelers, are singled out on Forrester's rankings.
6. Home Depot. Like Lowe's, Home Depot specializes in helping people tackle do-it-yourself projects and other home-enhancing plans. It landed top spots on the Temkin and Zogby/MSN rankings.
7. Barnes & Noble. This online and brick-and-mortar retailer helps get books, as well as toys, music and movies in people's hands, and they do quickly and efficiently. Zogby/MSN and J.D. Power both singled it out for kudos.
8. Marshalls. Clothes and accessory retailer Marshalls lands in the top spot on the Forrester customer experience index and is also highlighted by Temkin for having a top customer service rating.
9. Sam's Club. This wholesale club offers customers low prices in exchange for a membership fee. It ranks at the top of Forrester's customer service experience index and is also touted by Temkin.
10. Costco. Like Sam's Club, Costco offers members lower prices on products ranging from groceries to computers. Forrester, Zogby/MSN and Temkin all give it high scores.