10 Ways to Reduce Taxes on Your Retirement Savings

By + More


Next »

2 of 12

« Back


Most workers are eligible to defer taxes on up to $17,500 in 2014 by contributing to their 401(k), 403(b) or the federal government’s Thrift Savings Plan. If these contributions are made via a payroll deduction, you will get the tax break almost immediately because less money will be withheld for income taxes.

Next: Roth 401(k)

You Might Also Like